Want to support a great cause as you do yoga and play with dogs? On November 3, PupsYoga will host the Toronto Humane Society for a very special yoga class!
You'll meet a few Humane Society doggies as you relax in your yoga poses. Puppy love relieves stress and improves mood and is a whole lot of fun. You'll also help these doggies socialize before they are adopted.
$15 from every ticket will be donated to the Toronto Humane Society.
Spots are limited. Book now!
NOTE: Because this is an event with dogs from the Toronto Humane Society, we cannot promise puppies will be participating in the class due to availability – if that’s the case, adult dogs will be attending.
- Location: Our classes are held in central Toronto, steps away from Dupont subway station. 374 Dupont Street, Second Floor.
- Please bring the purchase confirmation email (printed or on your phone) to your class
- There is no parking available at our location. But there is plenty of side street parking
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of your scheduled class
- You will need enough time to fill out a waiver form before the class
- Bring your own yoga mat and water bottle
- No children under 12 years of age are allowed in our regular classes
- Youth under the age of 18 must attend with a parent or guardian