Want to support a great cause as you do yoga and play with dogs? On May 5th, PupsYoga will host the Toronto Humane Society for a very special yoga class!
You'll meet a few Humane Society doggies as you relax in your yoga poses. Puppy love relieves stress and improves mood and is a whole lot of fun. You'll also help these doggies socialize before they are adopted.
$15 from every ticket will be donated to the Toronto Humane Society.
Spots are limited. Book now!
NOTE: Because this is an event with dogs from the Toronto Humane Society, we cannot promise puppies will be participating in the class due to availability – if that’s the case, adult dogs may be attending.
- PupsYoga classes are held on the 2nd floor at 374 Dupont Street, in central Toronto. We are just steps away from the Dupont subway station.
- Please bring your PupsYoga purchase confirmation email (printed or on your phone) to your class.
- We have no parking lot, but there is plenty of side street parking.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of your scheduled class.
- Guests will be asked to fill out a waiver form before the class.
- Bring your own yoga mat or you can rent one on our website https://www.pupsyoga.com/products/yoga-mat
- Youth under the age of 18 must attend with a parent or guardian.
- No children under 12 years of age are allowed in our classes.